Tuesday, October 11, 2011

From now on, I'll do the game reviews of my blog.
In this post I'll just explain my gradin system:


  • Graphics - 20pts       Models, colors and ambientaton.
  • Gameplay - 20pts     How natural and fun is the controlling methods of the game
  • Soundtrack - 10pts   Sound effects and music
  • Plot - 20pts               Storyline and interativity with the player choices.
  • Fun - 10pts               Title says it all!
  • Challenge - 10pts     How much sweat i gave to finish this game
  • X-factor - 10pts       What that especific game tried to implement, and how good they did it.
  • Total: 100pts

My first review will be of the game "Rock of Ages" and it will be up in 2~3days!


Leave your comment if you think that I should consider anythng else!
Posted by Sulzbatron On 10:26 AM 7 comments

7 comments:

Let me know what you think!

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube